Sunday afternoon, 3.15pm GMT
My 150th post on my Man Of Letters blog!
Time for a new Top 10 today, this one is a tenuous link between music and the food I love…very tenuous at times! I’ve decided to leave our drinks and do a separate Top 10 for that subject. So how about your favourite food songs?
Top 10 Songs About Food I Love
10= Toast – Tori Amos
10= Lady Marmalade – LaBelle
09. Cheesecake – Louis Armstrong
08. Chips On My Shoulder – Soft Cell
07. Soup Is Good Food – Dead Kennedys
06. Cornflake Girl – Tori Amos
05. Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps – Splodgenessabounds
04. Seven Seas Of Rhye – Queen (Rye bread is currently my favourite bread)
03. Mars Bars – The Undertones
…and the winners are*…
01= Cheese And Onions – The Rutles
01= Cheese Emporium – Monty Python